© 2022 Todos los derechos reservados
qPCRBIO SyGreen 1-Step Go Hi-ROX
Más sobre el producto
qPCR From RNA
– Thermostable reverse transcriptase 45°C to 55°C
– Contains advanced RNase inhibitor
– Non-PCR inhibiting intercalating dye
– Rapid extension rate for early Ct values
– Market leading sensitivity – increased limit of detection
– Compatible on all real-time PCR platforms – standard and fast cycling conditions.
qPCRBIO 1-Step SyGreen mix uses the latest developments in reverse transcriptase technology and buffer chemistry for efficient cDNA synthesis and qPCR in a single tube. The qPCR is performed by PCRBIO Taq HS DNA Polymerase, resulting in robust RT-PCR performance.
qPCRBIO 1-Step SyGreen mix can be used to quantify any RNA template including mRNA, total RNA and viral sequences. Extremely low copy number targets can be detected specifically with high efficiency. Proprietary small molecular inhibitor technology prevents formation of primer dimers and non-specific products leading to improved reaction sensitivity and specificity. Combining the latest advancements in polymerase technology and advanced buffer chemistry we offer market leading performance with minimal or no optimisation.
Many modern real-time PCR instruments have a fast cycling mode. The same developments that improve the sensitivity and consistency of qPCRBIO SyGreen mix in standard cycling conditions also allow for industry leading performance in fast and ultra fast cycling conditions.