© 2022 Todos los derechos reservados
– Non-PCR inhibiting intercalating dye
– Contains non-reactive blue dye to assist researchers during pipetting
– Rapid extension rate for early Ct values
– Market leading sensitivity – increased limit of detection
– Compatible on all real-time PCR platforms – standard and fast cycling conditions
PCR Biosystems use a proprietary intercalating dye which does not inhibit PCR, unlike other popular fluorescent dyes. Combined with advanced enzyme, hot-start and reaction buffer technology we offer market leading sensitivity and reproducibility.
qPCRBIO SyGreen Mix can be used to quantify any DNA template including genomic, cDNA and viral sequences. Extremely low copy number targets can be detected specifically with high efficiency. Proprietary small molecular inhibitor technology prevents formation of primer dimers and non-specific products leading to improved reaction sensitivity and specificity. Combining the latest advancements in polymerase technology and advanced buffer chemistry we offer market leading performance with minimal or no optimisation.
Many modern real-time PCR instruments have a fast cycling mode. The same developments that improve the sensitivity and consistency of qPCRBIO SyGreen Mix in standard cycling conditions also allow for industry leading performance in fast and ultra fast cycling conditions.